Subscibe to keep notified of new recipies and products
Gluten & Dairy Free Crust
2 cups Gluten-Free Flour Blend
1 packet Active Dry Yeast (1/4 ounce)
3/4 cup Warm Water (110-120ºF )
1 tbsp. Salt
1 flax Egg
1tbsp. Granulated Sugar
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Pour lukewarm water into a bowl and sprinkle in sugar and yeast and leave for 10 minutes or until froth starts to form on the surface.
3. In a separate bowl, sieve flour and salt and create a well in the center.
4. Add in the egg, olive oil, vinegar and
5. Add the yeast mixture, egg, vinegar and olive oil into the well and mix them into your flour mix until you have a soft dough (if it is too sticky, add a little bit more flour).
6. Leave the dough to rest in an oiled bowl and cover with a dishcloth until it has doubled in size.
7. Punch out any air bubbles and return the dough to the oiled bowl to rest for 10 minutes. 8. Using a floured Pizza Royale French Rolling Pin, Roll into shape. 9. Place the shaped dough onto a Pizza Royale Pizza Peel which has been coated with cornmeal or flour and top with your choice of sauce and toppings.
10. Following the instructions of ‘how to use your Pizza Royale Pizza Peel’ to place your pizza onto a baking stone for 8-10 minutes.
11. Remove, add toppings and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes (or until the base is crispy and the cheese is bubbling) rotating it halfway through the baking process.
** How to make Flax Egg**
Add 1 tbsp. of ground flax seed to 2 ½ tbsp. of water, mix well and leave aside for 10 minutes until it forms an egg-like consistency. Use this is replacement of the egg in the recipe.
To create beautifully crafted pizza baking tools from ethically-sourced materials, that you can feel proud to own, use and show to friends & family.
11424 Reeder Rd
+1 601 691 1827
Pizza Royale | All copy rights reserved