Subscibe to keep notified of new recipies and products
Chicken Alfredo Sauce
1 Chicken Breast Diced
2 tbsp Butter
1 clove Garlic (crushed)
1 tbsp. Pepper flakes (optional)
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Parmesan (Grated)
3 tbsp. Olive oil
To Taste. Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the diced chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook on a medium heat until the chicken is golden in color.
2. Remove from the pan and set aside for later.
3. Melt the better in a saucepan, add the garlic and pepper flakes and mix in well for 2 minutes.
4. Sprinkle in the flour whilst stirring continuously and it blends in smoothly with the ingredients and just begins to darken in color.
5. Reduce the heat to low, add the cream, and whisk for 2 minutes.
6. Add the cheese and continue to whisk until melted.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer until thickened.
8. Add the cooked chicken and stir it into the sauce.
To create beautifully crafted pizza baking tools from ethically-sourced materials, that you can feel proud to own, use and show to friends & family.
11424 Reeder Rd
+1 601 691 1827
Pizza Royale | All copy rights reserved